Saturday, August 30, 2008

I never had these kind of choices when I was a kid...

It was time for Caitlin to get a new toothbrush, and so this week when we were at the store I decided to let her pick out which toothbrush she liked. Well, I’m pretty sure she thought this to be the biggest decision she has ever made in her three and a half year existence. There were Winnie-the-pooh toothbrushes, Dora toothbrushes, Sesame Street, Princess, Barbie, Hello Kitty toothbrushes, even the generic brands had colorful characters on them. Finally, she came across the perfect brush for her hiding at the back of the rack. It’s pretty much a toy with a little brush at the end. She loves her new toothbrush. When we got home from the store she asked me if she could go upstairs to play in her room…with her toothbrush. And there she played for almost an hour and a half…with her toothbrush. And the BEST thing about it all? She loves to brush her teeth.


Yeah, when I was a kid I had to choose between a pink or a purple toothbrush.

And here's Caitlin with the infamous toothbrush

No comments: