Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tulip time

It's that time of year again... This afternoon we took a trip to the tulip fields, our last chance since most of the fields will be topped tomorrow.

Tulips as far as the eye can see...
Owen watching the police officer writing out parking tickets:


My kids have crazy hair on a normal day, but add to that a pretty strong wind and this is what you get:
Caitlin just had to bring her doll and wear a crown:


3 comments:

amy said...

I love Owens hair so much. It is delicious!

And I love, love that Caitlin is wearing a crown and hugging a baby. Girls are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Owen crouching in the tulips. So cute. Didn't Caitlin win Little Miss Tulip Festival? She should wear her crown with pride.(Heehee!) So which field was this? Looks like a great day!Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi sure like your beautifull backyard, did Jon plant all those tulips in the empty lots beside you. Love caitlin and her crown, and Owen looks like he really enjoys the beauty of the tulips
Mom