I’m back and I’m still alive (but just barely).
Prior to this move, I had only moved three times in my life. The first time I was three and I don’t remember it. The second time I was 14 and my mom must have done all of the packing because I don’t remember having to pack anything. The third time was when I got married and all I had to pack was a couple of boxes of clothes, a whole bunch of really heavy college textbooks, my guitar, and a really ugly side table. Fast forward 7 ½ years and 2 kids and all I have to say is “Who knew moving was so much work”!!?!?!?!
When we bought our new house last month I was excited about the process of going through all of our stuff, donating what we do not use, and cleaning and organizing that which we wanted to keep. Well, three weeks of that and I was certainly not excited anymore. It was SO much work!! Add on top of that all of the regular chores that still needed to be done, and two sick children that needed to be taken care of, and that made for one tired mom! BUT…I am happy to say that we are finally settled into our new house (just don’t ask me about the garage).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for you, it's over and done with! We're excited to see your new house. Hopefully you won't have to go thru that again for a LONG time.
garages are for all the stuff you don't want in your house!!
Post a Comment