Monday, January 5, 2009

Blogging Break

I am so sorry to disappoint my millions of readers, but I am going to be taking a little blogging break over the next couple of weeks. This week Jon and I are heading south to the Big City for one of Jon's work-related 3 day seminars in which spouse's are invited. So that means tomorrow we have to drive up north first to drop the kids off at my parents place for the week. Also, we are hoping to be closing on a new home at the end of next week and so I have been and will be very busy sorting/organizing/packing with every free moment I have. It's been pretty dull around here with all the packing going on, so there's really not much to blog about anyway. In fact this morning Caitlin asked me "Mom, do we have to organize again today??" Actually, the kids are having fun with it all because I am pulling out toys from the back of closets that they haven't seen in months...or years!

Well I should get back to work...have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new house? That's so exciting! We'll see ya when you can post again. We'd love to see your new house!!

Rachael said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new house. Very exciting! Have fun packing and then unpacking :) Have a great trip South (does that mean Seattle?)

McJason's said...

Ughh...I am one of your faithful "million" followers that will have to do w/out your posts for a few weeks. Oh, what will I do? :).

Have a great trip away with Jon. It's about time you guys get some "couple" time.
Love ya...