Owen loves this farm puzzle. It makes noises when you place the animal in the correct spot, and now Owen is very good at making animal sounds. It is just about the cutest thing ever (well, in my opinion anyway).
Caitlin is pretty much obsessed with this book where you have to spot different things (1001 things, to be exact). I am not exaggerating when I say that there are days when she spends hours looking through this book.(Oh, and do you want to know what my favorite thing is at the moment? Well, it is a box of Purdy's chocolates that I was given for Christmas. I must.stop.eating.purdys.chocolates.)
Hope you all have a fun New Year's Eve!!
1 comment:
Wow, she really loves those books doesn't she? We'll have to see if we can find some more! I also think that Owen makes the cutest animal and train noises.
Auntie L
Post a Comment