Friday, December 5, 2008

A train ride

Whenever Jon is out of town for work I usually head up to my parents house for a few days to visit. That is where we have been this week. Yesterday Grandpa and Grandma wanted to take the kids to this garden center where they have a Christmas train ride. Inside the store they also had all sorts of model-G (I think that's what they're called) trains to watch, as well as some tables of the wooden Thomas trains to play with. It was a choo-rrific afternoon!

On the train:

I wanted to get a picture of them both in front of the train. This was the best I could do, folks (Owen is mid-takeoff, with my dad trying to hold him back for the picture):

At least I got a decent picture of Caitlin:

2 comments:

McJason's said...

It looks like they had a blast with Grandpa and Grandma! "Folks, Owen is mid take-off"...funny! I bet your parents had just as much fun as Owie and Caitlin:).
Auntie S.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like a fun time! Jacob would've LOVED it.