Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another day of snow

Yes, the snow and ice are pretty...but I am so done with this cold, snowy weather. It's day #7 of being snowed-in. Yesterday I started to clean out closets and drawers. I came across a shoebox filled with my old photos, which Caitlin got all excited about. She spent quite some time looking through all the pictures, and asking questions about who was in the picture and what they were doing. Here's Caitlin holding up a picture from many years ago when Amy D. and I were trying on our aunts wedding and bridesmaids dresses from the 70's! (Remember that Amy!!)
Lesson of the day: Never leave Owen unattended in the kitchen. He just may get into the box of Trix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those 70's dresses are sure amazing. Don't you wish that they would come back in style again!! Looks like Caitlin would like to try on those dresses too!
Is Owen getting his own breakfast now! I sure hope this snow will stop NOW. we have had enough.

McJason's said...

You are such a talented photographer. Your first picture looks like a greeting card:), as do the adorable little peanuts that follow. You don't have to be home bound. You can hike across the field and visit. Wouldn't that be FUN with two small children and snow up to your knees??? We should have J' make an enclosure for the 'wheeler for such occasions:).

Anonymous said...

I love your icicle picture!! And the ones of the kids, too, of course, but I really was going to take a picture of a HUGE icicle on our house that the kids found, but my camera battery was dead. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to that picture.

I'm done with the snow, too!! UG!

Unknown said...

Ok! I am sure you and my sister looking stunning in those dresses! Your blog is great btw! Love the pictures! You take excellent photos! See you soon!