Last weekend Jon took Caitlin to the airshow at the regional airport down the road from us. I sent my old camera along with Caitlin and told her to take some pictures. Since I wasn't there, I thought I'd let Caitlin explain the pictures...so here goes...
"There is so much to say, I can't pick what to say. They were fast. And daddy looked at them and I took the picture. Soon I walked with daddy and there were loud airplanes and we took the picture"

"This picture is nice, but they are pretty far. They were very fast. I took the picture. So daddy and me go by the loud airplane"

"Yes, this is the
loud airplane. I took the picture, but you can't see me. We saw daddy's friends there. Daddy hold my hand and we walked"

"We stayed there and took the picture and it was so busy there. That's it mom"
She must have taken some pictures at home too, because I found this picture in the mix. Caitlin really wanted me to include it:
2 comments:
Wow, good job Caitlin! Do you hire her out to photograph events? =) I'm impressed with her pictures, especially the one with all the dolls. Must've taken a long time to get them all to look at the camera and smile... she's in training for Sears.
love the doll picture - so caitlin!!
Post a Comment