Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh great, she's posting more pictures of tulips...

Sorry, but I just can't help myself. Tonight we visited some tulips fields (as opposed to the tulip gardens that we visited a few days ago). Caitlin was a very willing participant in my quest for a nice picture in the tulips fields... ...however, she was doing some weird arm-thing...






Owen, of course, wanted nothing to do with my quest for the perfect shot...






In fact, he really wasn't impressed with the tulips at all. But he did spend a good deal of time looking at this:

And here are some more tulips, just because I have fun taking pictures of them.






3 comments:

Teresa said...

So nice that you have at least one poser

McJason's said...

O' and C' look like the poster children for Tulips. C' looks like a "Price is Right" kind of gal:). Maybe she'll have a future in TV, and O' may take over Uncle J's love of mechanics:).

Rachael said...

Beautiful pics. I miss the tulips.