Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tulips!

Today I took the kids to the tulip gardens.








I was envisioning great pictures with the kids sitting nicely by the tulips, even though I knew that was probably wishful thinking...
okay, it was REALLY wishful thinking...back to reality. This was the 'pose' I got instead:


Oh, here's a picture of Owen...but with the back of some ladies legs and not a tulip in sight:


But the kids had a lot of fun....mainly because they could run around.


My kids don't tip-toe through tulips, they run full speed:


And they keep running...


and running...



and running...
Then Caitlin made a friend.



This picture was taken about 1 minute and 27 seconds after these 2 met for the first time:



and Caitlin's new friend had a little brother, too. Doesn't this picture look just like the album cover of "Abbey Road"



Okay, maybe not:

But I did manage a couple of decent pictures, even if this one had to have Binky the doll in it:


Owen did not enjoy this, but even still, I think it's sweet:


That's my boy...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!

Rachael said...

These pictures are so adorable. I wish I could fly out with Isaac to take pics in the tulips. So beautiful! And yes, our boys seem quite alike. They would have so much fun together running through the tulips...I can just imagine it.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that the tulips are blooming. Looks like a great sunny day for running in the tulips. Some great tulip photos! Love Owen and Caitlin on the run photos too.
Wish I could be there! Mom