Thursday, April 16, 2009

From the archives...

I was looking through old photos and came across some from last May (back when I didn't have a blog), when Caitlin was a flower girl for Jon's brother's wedding in Iowa. I was so worried about how she would do at the wedding...

But she sat nice and still while she got her hair all done-up (with the help of a lolli-pop):
And she walked down the aisle so sweetly with her Uncle Jeremy. I was SO proud!!!
At the reception she was really into the dancing. Here she is bustin' a move:
And here she is picking out her man:
And she got him!!!
Fun times!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Bustin' a move! I thought only me and Kevin still talked like that.

She's a beautiful girl and a jammin' flower girl!

McJason's said...

I'm feeling retro after reading "bustin a move," so C' is one foxy flower girl:).

I won't be able to get that song out of my mind now....what you want, you got it, what you want, baby you got it...bust a move:)

Theresa said...

She's looks so little! she's really grown up this last year, love the hair in curls!