Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fun at the firehall

This afternoon we attended the annual fire dep't kids party. Thankfully, there were balloons once again this year to keep Owen busy For the rest of the kids there were lots of crafts and games:

And the highly anticipated visit from Santa.


Owen absolutely loved Santa:



I'm not sure why we tortured poor Owen, but it was kind of fun:



Caitlin had no problem getting up on Santa's lap...she just didn't look at him or say anything


Lastly was the ride around the block in the fire truck. You probably can't see the kids, but they are in there:



Off they go:


2 comments:

McJason's said...

Funny! I love how expressive O' and C's are. :) Our crew had a blast, too. I even enjoyed an hour, or so in town alone at the fabric store. . . good day! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you were serious that O loved Santa. LOL! Cute post!