This morning we went to pick out our Christmas tree.

Caitlin thought the little ones were "soooo cute!"


Owen was in awe of all of the trees:

The kids watching Jon cut and carry out the tree we chose:


Back at home we had our work cut out for us getting the tree set up and decorated:

Before we got started, Caitlin told me she wanted to dress up "fancy" to decorate the tree. Check out the outfit she decided was appropriate for the occasion. It matches great, don't you think?

I handed Caitlin a small box with a few decorations, and she hung up all 5 of them and declared we were done:

You should have seen the look of her face when I showed her all of the other decorations we still had to hang up. She loved ever minute of decorating the tree. And here is the finished product:
1 comment:
What a beautifull tree! I am sure that Caitlin enjoyed decorating the tree and I am sure that Owen was very helpful!!
Always nice to cut down your own tree! Must smell nice in the house..
Post a Comment