Saturday, January 9, 2010

Caitlin rides a bike

The big, exciting news from this week is that Caitlin started to ride her bike without training wheels!! To say she's excited about this would be an understatement. She likes to tell me at random times throughout the day about her new accomplishment. She'll say things like "Mom, can you believe that I can ride a bike?" or "Isn't it just so cool that I can ride a bike" or "Isn't it just amazing that I don't need training wheels anymore?"

And here is a super-riveting video so you can see her in action:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS super-riveting.....and super cute, too!! Congrats to Caitlin!!

Rachael said...

That's awesome! Look at that nice weather you guys are having. Want to switch for 10 inches of snow and bitter cold? Wish we could :) Hope you guys are doing well.

McJason's said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! What a little speedy girl, too! She was riding that thing like Lance Armstrong. :) Go C'!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That was amazing! Is that her "old bike" that she was riding? Where's the pedal-less bike of Owen? I am very impressed with you Caitlin! A. Lisa