Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Today Caitlin turned 5! We celebrated on Saturday by inviting friends and family to the Children's museum for a party.

Here's Caitlin posing for a picture before leaving for the party. She's now one whole hand (4 fingers and a thumb!!):

The kids all kept busy with all the things to do at the museum, like dress-up:
Crafting:


Climbing:


(Owen's favorite thing was operating the crane):


(And playing with the cars):


Caitlin fishing with her cousins:


Caitlin wanted a princess cake:

In the party room:


Eating lunch:


Singing "Happy Birthday" to Caitlin:

Eating cake:

Opening presents:


All dressed up and looking so big in a new dress she was given for her bday:

Happy Birthday Caitlin!!

3 comments:

McJason's said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin! 5 years old and almost ready for school....wow! xoxox
Love, Auntie Shelby, Uncle Jason, and the kids

Rebecca said...

I don't know how I missed some of those moments from the party... I never saw Jacob dressing up, glad you got a picture of it!

Laura said...

Looks like Caitlin had a wonderful 5th, Catherine!