Today is the last day of "summer" for us. Caitlin will be starting school tomorrow...Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by, nor how few pictures I took this summer. It's amazing how having a third child really does make taking pictures more difficult! So today I took some pictures that represents our life right now.
Noah in the jumperoo:


Noah LOVES to be on his tummy and he's always trying to stuff something into his mouth, which is usually his fist

Owen being a goof:

Actually smiling for the camera:

Caitlin being a goof:

A couple of weeks ago we got the kids a playset (we got a great deal on a used playset...gotta love craigslist!). The kids have been enjoying it SO much:
2 comments:
Glad to see that Owen is feeling better! Poor guy! And, I am SO hoping to peak my head in C's classroom tomorrow and tell her HI! ooooooh....and I LOVE the pictures of NOAH. What a little ham for the camera! :)
Oh my word, Noah has got THE funniest facial expressions ever! What a cutie :) all of them actually :)
Post a Comment