Today:In a few days Noah will be 6 months old!! He's just the most squishable, kissable, huggable little guy. He's so much fun to have around (well, except maybe in the middle of the night), and his smile melts my heart! What a wonderful 6 months it has been!

4 comments:
Such a sweetie! I can't believe how much they change and grow!!
He looks so grown up already! What six months can do...
He does have a great smile, and is so easy going.
Such a cute idea for a picture. He's adorable! I take it he's not sleeping well either. Seth has had some nights he does well, then we went away this past weekend and he's awful at night. Hoping I can get him to sleep better again. I mean they can't do this to us forever, right? :)
Did you notice that the dolls haven't grown much?
Post a Comment