Prior to my last post, I had not made a blog entry in 2 months!!! Well, I finally downloaded pictures from my camera to my computer, so here are some of the highlights of our last 2 months.
A trip to the pumpkin patch:


Owen in his happy place...on a tractor:


All dressed up for Halloween:



Snow on thanksgiving:


Owen could have spent all day outside in the snow. He just kept shoveling snow from one pile to another.

Noah's first try at solids:

Every time I'd give him a taste, he'd make a face like this...

...or this...

Noah's been crawling around everywhere for the last 2 months...

He definitely keeps me on my toes

Last month at the Christmas tree farm:

Decorating the tree:

All finished (and I have to take this tree down today...so sad...it's been a good tree to us, if you don't count the 2 times it fell over-both times at 3am)

Fire Department Christmas Party:
1 comment:
I love that costume on Noah!! I hadn't seen it before! so cute:) nice pictures!
Post a Comment