9 months

6 Teeth

1 Belly button

18 lbs, 5 oz (20
th %)

29 inches tall (75
th %)

3 seconds: (how long he can stand up unassisted before falling down)
35 feet in 23 seconds (how long it takes him to crawl the length of our hallway)

2: naps/a day

0: times he's said "ma ma" (but countless times he's said "
da da")

387 (approx.): times he smiles at me each day

100%: Pure Joy
(All photos courtesy of TC Photography!)
7 comments:
Wow what beautiful photos! But I guess it's because the subject is adorable. I love your comments!! I'll need a few copies of these to brag. Lisa
cute post! what amazing pictures of such an adorable guy.
Love this post!!! SO cute to think of all those little details! And yes, he is a fast little guy:)
ADORABLE post! Such a cutie!
I love this post... so cute!:) Great pictures, too!
The photos are beautiful. Noah is such a happy baby, always the smile for you. Theresa did a wonderful job of the photos. Grandma
so cute Catherine. I think third children are ordered to be irresistable and cute so that you can eventually be convinced to have one more. Enjoy him.
Post a Comment