Valentine's lunch for Caitlin and Owen:

(Heart shaped strawberries, PB&J, Cheese and Finger Jello)
Caitlin told me this was the best lunch EVER!


After lunch we decorated heart shaped cookies:

Very focused on decorating:

Very focused on trying to eat the frosting:

Owen's finished cookies:

For dinner the kids got to make their own pizza in the shape of....you guessed it, hearts!

Caitlin is totally trying to boss Owen around here, but he's not listening.

Caitlin displaying her dinner. Heart shaped pizza and salad in a heart shaped bowl!

5 comments:
I want to come to your house for Valentine's Day!! WoW!! Beautiful...what a fun way to celebrate the love!
I love this!! And, you crack me up...."Caitlin bossing Owen..." Funny!! Looks like a splendid Valentine's Day. :)
I did some heart shaped lunch food too and my kids loved it. Why is it that they are more willing to eat food if it is in fun shapes?
Wow!! I am impressed everything looks so good and your 2 little ones looks so happy making their treats and posing for photos. I love Owen's concentration when he's making his pizza :) What a creative Mom you are. Lisa
Love it! Looks like you guys were busy! and with Caitlins Birthday too!!!
Awesome job on both!
love,
Nicole
Post a Comment