These 2 were "fixing" all sorts of things on the tractor and were continually filling it up with "gas." What can I say, these boys loves tractors!!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Down on the farm
The other day Jon and I and the kids went over for a visit to my Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law's house, which happens to be surrounded by tulips at the moment:
The farm they live on is pretty much paradise for Owen for one simple reason...
...this tractor. Owen, along with his cousins, spent 2 hours playing on this tractor (and would have stayed on it all day if we had let him).
These 2 were "fixing" all sorts of things on the tractor and were continually filling it up with "gas." What can I say, these boys loves tractors!!
These 2 were "fixing" all sorts of things on the tractor and were continually filling it up with "gas." What can I say, these boys loves tractors!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photos. Owen and Caitlin look like they are having the best time! Lisa
Post a Comment