We've taken the kids to see Cars 2 (it was Owen's first time to a movie theater, I don't think we'll be taking him again anytime soon)
We've built all sorts of lego creations (Owen is just starting to get into Lego, it's nice to finally have something that both he and Caitlin like to play with together)
We've gone on many bike rides around the neighborhood
We've drawn all over the road with sidewalk chalk (Owen loves it when I draw a race track for him to bike around on, and I also draw parking spots and he lines up all of his ride-on toys in the "parking lot")
We've played a lot of Mario Kart Wii (I'll admit it). It makes me laugh to watch the kids play because Owen makes car noises the entire time he's racing. Caitlin is so stinken competitive and Owen is the least competitive kid I know, which works out great because of course Caitlin wins every time and it doesn't bother Owen in the least bit.
Gotta love these lazy days of summer!!
1 comment:
Hi there, looks like the kids are having a great summer. Love all the photos of their activities. Dirt and water, hmm doen't take much to keep the boys happy!!
Grandma
Post a Comment