Since I haven't posted in a couple of months, I thought I'd put up pictures of some of the Christmasy things we did this month. Starting with picking out the Christmas tree:
For the first few nights Caitlin had to spend as much time as she could under the Christmas tree lights (and in this case, under the light of the ipad also).
And of course we decorated a gingerbread house. Owen just played with the candy the whole time
Caitlin stayed very focused

And if you want to keep trouble-making boys busy, you need to give them busy work...like unwrapping hersey kisses and sticking them on pretzels (they LOVED doing this, seriously!) for a hersey-kiss covered pretzel treat
On Christmas eve-eve (the 23rd) we had our family Christmas. We ate pizza, opened presents and watched a movie
Owen with his New Holland 9090 corn chopper. He was SO happy!!!
Family picture without Caitlin
Family picture without Jon (I was too lazy to set up the self-timer)
Christmas Eve with the VK family:



Opening stocking stuffers Christmas morning:
Christmas day at my parents house
Noah is such a grandpa's boy. If grandpa is around he only wants him.
Noah with his new shoes. (And on a side note, I took Noah to get his hair cut today. I kept holding out hope that his hair would get cute and curly like Owen's did at this age, but it just wasn't happening.)
1 comment:
Cute! You gave me a good idea with the Hershey kisses.... Too bad you don't have photos of my kids ripping ornaments off your tree! ;)
Post a Comment