But the first very exciting thing that happened a day before her birthday was that she lost her third tooth. When I went to put her dollar in her little tooth fairy bag once she was asleep, I found a little note by her pillow...
She wrote, "Can I please keep my tooth" to the tooth fairy! HA! I don't know why this cracked me up so much, but it did.
On Saturday she had a few friends over for a little party. She decided (many, many months ago) that she wanted a pony theme for her party. She found a pony cake online that she really liked, and this is how our version turned out:
Opening presents. I love how close kids get to each other when there are presents being unwrapped.
On her birthday:
For her birthday we took her and the boys out for dinner and to Chuck Cheese. She was very determined to win as many tickets as she could so she could get some really awesome (and when I say awesome, I mean cheap) prize at the end. She ended up with lip gloss, a plastic ring and a fun dip.
Let's zoom in a little more...
1 comment:
Caitlin is growing up so quickly. I love the fact she wanted to keep her tooth.
Her pony cake look great.
The boys seem to have enjoyed her party lots!!
Love Grandma
Post a Comment