Noah. Such a little man, such a big personality. He is definitely my most wild and crazy child, he is just so much fun! I'm absolutely loving this age right now.

Always full of smiles

He keeps me laughing all.day.long.

He's still a little stinker when it comes to car rides and trips to the grocery store. I generally do my shopping in the evenings so he can stay home with Jon, but it doesn't always work out that way and I occasionally have to take him with. I've gotten very good at getting in and out of the grocery store in 10-15 minutes, which is approximately the amount of time it takes him to finish a lollipop and a handful of goldfish crackers. And if he finishes all those snacks before I am able to check out, he yells "OUT" and "WALK" over and over again, which I would
never let him do.

The boys came up with this game last week called the "good night game." It was my favorite game ever. Too bad they haven't played it again since.
Noah is very attached to 2 things, his blanket and this doll:

He's also quite well versed in the use of an
ipad. He can find his way to
youtube and start his favorite "wheels on the bus" video.

He is now able to open doors, which is just great. He loves to climb up on the counter over and over and over again, which is just great. He loves to jump off the couch, which is just great. And he refuses to sit in his highchair anymore, which is just great.
But he's simply irresistible and I must kiss these sweet, dimpled cheeks at least 100 times a day!
2 comments:
Noah sure does have the great smile! He always seems to be enjoy life. Will enjoy watching him grow up!! grandma
So cute Catherine. I love that you try to grocery shop with out him. Isn't it amazing how quick kids learn to manoevure technology that is touch screen. I swear Mieke already knows you just swipe your fingers across the iphone and it starts.
Post a Comment