It makes me smile to walk into the bathroom and find things like this:
I took Caitlin to the American Girl store recently with a friend of mine and her daughter. I dare say I had just as much fun there as Caitlin did. I suppose the place is a little ridiculous given the fact that not only is there a restaurant, there is also a beauty salon for the dolls and a doll hospital (the doll doctor was even dressed up in a lab coat with a stethoscope). Anyway, Caitlin loves dolls and she always has, and so she went there with her birthday money and she was able to get a new doll. It was very sweet because while we were there she kept thanking me for taking her to the store and giving me hugs.

Of course since we were there we had to try out the restaurant (I only had to make reservations like a month in advance!). There were even little chairs for the dolls to sit in.
It was a very fun and memorable afternoon


One night while I was away for the evening (and Jon was in charge of putting the kids to bed), I returned home and found this note from Caitlin on the counter in the laundry room (where I walk through to get into the house, and hidden from Jon).
In the middle section of the note it says "Dad gave Owen chokle (chocolate) milk. He went to bed at 7:30 to 7:42" Meaning: dad gave Owen something he wasn't suppose to have and let him stay up past his bedtime.
Noah is obsessed with basketball. Ever morning he looks for the sports section of the newspaper to see if there are any basketball pictures:
A fort made mainly by Caitlin using couch cushions, and enjoyed all day long by all three of the kids:
On the top right corner it says "and Dad gave Noah a socker (sucker)" and on the top left corner "and he gave us candy" Meaning: Dad sugared us up by giving us all sorts of candy which mom would never allow. I can always count on Caitlin to be a tattletale.
Noah is obsessed with basketball. Ever morning he looks for the sports section of the newspaper to see if there are any basketball pictures:
3 comments:
I love your posts, Catherine! Your kids are adorable....LOVE the note from Caitlyn. Hope Jon knows he can't get away with anything :)
Love Caitlins note,I am sure that she thinks that when you are gone she is in charge,and must report to you all the errors Dad makes... Noah and basketball love the photo of him reading the paper. Caitlin looks like she is enjoying her lunch at the american girl store! The cars would of been Owens doing!
Grandma
Hey I just saw this post after school today. Very cute. All pictures are very typical of your children. What fun. Lisa
Post a Comment