Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr. Clean

I think I need to buy Owen a white glove. You see, I like to think that I keep my house pretty clean, but I have my own personal pint-sized house inspector named Owen. He likes to find any little crumb or piece of fluff and point it out to me. Here he is this morning pointing out a crumb while saying "dirty" over and over again.
Really, he just won't stop until I get rid of the offending morsel...
Shortly after that, I heard him in the living room kicking around the mega blocks while saying "mess, mess." I went over there to tell him to clean it up if he thinks it's a mess, and so he gave me a thoughtful look, ran down the hall and returned a few seconds later with this:We call this his "Vacuum." Isn't it obvious that vacuum's clean up messes? What a guy.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I think your little boy is taking after you. His wife will really appreciate it someday. :)

McJason's said...

I love it! Can O' come to my house and clean?

Anonymous said...

unbelievable! "the offending morsel" is a great way to describe it! your kids make me laugh. maybe i should take him for ice cream!-SD