Saturday, March 7, 2009

Q&A with Caitlin

I got this idea from facebook, and thought I would post it on my blog. You ask your child questions about you and see what kind of "creative" answers they come up with. So, here is my Q&A with Caitlin:

Q: How old am I?
A: six
Q: What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
A: Sleep
Q: How do I make you laugh?
A: You tell me funny stuff
Q: What do I do when you are not around?
A: Cry
Q: What is mommy really good at?
A: Making funny faces
Q: What is my favorite food?
A: Water
Q: What is my job?
A: Wash dishes and play and go shopping and stay home and bake and read books to Owen and play games and go on the computer and go outside and get the mail and that’s it.
Q: If I were a cartoon character, which one would I be?
A: Mickey Mouse
Q: How tall am I?
A: Ten
Q: What makes mommy sad?
A: When Owen is being naughty
Q: What is something I always say?
A: "Don’t touch that Owen"
Q: What am I not very good at?
A: Running

And just to play fair, I thought I'd ask her the same questions about Jon:

Q: How old is Daddy?
A: Eight
Q: What is his favorite thing to do?
A: Watch sports
Q: How does daddy make you laugh?
A: Runs after me
Q: What does he do when you are not around?
A: Stay’s home
Q: What is daddy really good at?
A: Running
Q: What is his favorite food?
A: Peas
Q: What is daddy’s job?
A: To work at the office
Q: If daddy were a cartoon character, which one would he be?
A: A monster
Q: How tall is daddy?
A: ten
Q: What makes daddy sad?
A: When Owen cries
Q: What is something he always say?
A: "I’m gonna get you"
Q: What is daddy not very good at?
A: Ring around the Rosie

2 comments:

McJason's said...

I love it! Boy, you and J' are far too young to have children:). . . what were you, "6" and "10"?

Anonymous said...

I love the answers to the interview questions. Never knew that water was your favorite food? So it made me laugh as you can tell, thanks for that! So if your 6 then... :) Lisa