This week we've have just been hanging out at home...
(Owen chillin' in the fort)
(Caitlin reading to her audience of dolls in her closet)One of the things about our new house is that it has some high ceilings, and although I am not complaining about this fact, today I've been a little annoyed with the tall window in our living room...

Let's zoom in a little to the very top of the window...
Can you see it? the fly AND the bird poop? That fly is driving me crazy today with all its buzzing and banging against the window. We don't have a ladder yet, and so I can't reach it. Nor can I reach the window outside to clean off the bird poop. And I thought that by moving off the farm I wouldn't have to worry about flies and poop anymore...
3 comments:
We keep getting just glimpses of pictures of your house and just those glimpses look beautiful. Please post house pics so we can see what it looks like. Bird Poop = very annoying. Hopefully your dear husband will take care of that for you. What was Jon in DC for?
Who is that guy? I wasn't aware of his political convictions!
Cute pics of O' and C'. I love that she can entertain herself w/her dollies:).
And, as for the bird poop and flies.....ack....I feel you pain!
Auntie S.
Hi, Just be glad that cows don't fly!
Post a Comment