Pretty much everyone (and by everyone, I mean everyone) comments on Owen's hair. Don't get me wrong, I love to talk about his hair too, but I'm starting to wonder what people really think. Usually the comments I receive sound something like this: "Wow, look at that hair!" This could mean one of three things:
1)Wow, look at that hair!
2)Wow, look at that hair....why hasn't his mother cut it?!
3)Wow, look at that hair...it's so cute!

Whatever people are really thinking, I just don't have it in my heart to cut his hair quite yet.
6 comments:
People are thinking.... "Look at that hair....that boy is SO CUTE!!!!!!"
I love O's cute curly locks of hair:)
Auntie S
I"m definitely thinking, but maybe not saying......IT"S SO CUTE!! I love his hair!!!
Love the hair, it looks so soft!
#3 for sure, I love the curls! There will be a point when you need to cut it, but who knows if it will ever be quite so curly??? I'd put it off as long as possible. =)
Owens hair is just fine! I love it. You will know when to cut it. Its when you hear people say,"how old is your little girl", thats when the locks come off....
number three for sure!
Post a Comment