Saturday, August 8, 2009

Who is that girl?

This afternoon Caitlin came running inside to ask me if she could put her bathing suit on and go play outside on the slip and slide. My response was something like this, "Uh Caitlin, it's like 60 degrees out, it's too cold to play in the water." And then I jokingly said "It's more like hat and mitten type weather than bathing suit weather." Caitlin seemed to accept this answer, and took off. A couple of minutes later I heard her knocking on the front door, and this is what I was greeted with:



That's my Caitlin.

4 comments:

McJason's said...

She is one sensible child :).

Rachael said...

Well, at least she listened to you :)

Rebecca said...

I LOVE IT! How adorable... the pictures are great. I would laugh so hard if that was my kids. Grace has that same hat too, so cute!

Theresa said...

too cute!! like the new background too:)