This weekend we went to yet another fair...
Owen waiting his turn to dig out some potatoes:

Caitlin needed a little assistance milking the cow:

The petting zoo:

This time we let Caitlin go on a couple of rides, which she loved:


Jon and I also had an opportunity to go on the 'Deception Pass Tour." But we first went on a little hike up this path:

When we started the tour it was pretty foggy, but the fog kept lifting as the tour went on:

The tour guide had all sorts of interesting facts and history of the area

It was a pretty enjoyable tour, and they gave us red vine licorice at the end, so that made it even better!
1 comment:
Beautiful- I love the ones with the fog! I like how the fog was lifting away from the bridge... Next year I bet Caitlin and Jacob will only want to go on the rides at the fair.
Post a Comment