Monday, September 28, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! I like to think that I have a good excuse...you see, I'm pregnant with baby #3, and I've been feeling less-than-perfect. In fact, in the last month or two I have....

1. Not made a blog entry
2. Not made a decent meal
3. Dreaded every trip to the grocery store
4. Skipped really quickly past the 'food network' while channel surfing
5. Seriously slacked on my housekeeping
6. Begged Jon at least once a week to pick up dinner on his was home from work (he always seems very happy to oblige...probably because then he doesn't have to eat cereal for dinner!)
7. Not taken a single picture of my kids!
8. Not baked anything

The last several weeks have been rough, but I will get through this. I have two times before. And, of course, in the end it is all very much worth it!!

Oh, and baby is due April 25, 2010.

8 comments:

The Oppewall's said...

Congratulations! Praying you start to feel better really soon!

Michelle - Blessed Mom of 5 said...

Congratulations! Grandma T just told us yesterday that you were expecting again. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Rachael said...

Wow, look at all these April babies: you, Shelby, me and I have a few other friends due the same time. Hope you feel better soon. That morning sickness stuff really stinks and it's extra difficult when you have little ones to look after. Congrats to you and Jon! Take care!

Teresa said...

What?!
Were we already supposed to know this? At first I thought you were joking, Congratulations!!!!

McJason's said...

Your post today is so funny! I love that Jon is willing to pick up dinner, too. Jason enjoyed a lot of "make your own dinner!" dinners, too. I think if he sees another jar of nutella and toast, he may just leave! :)

julia said...

yeah I just found out from my hubby so I thought I'd check your blog congrats I do hope you feel better soon I'm always sicker than a dog when I'm preggo its really hard when you have 2 little ones at home hope you feel better soon ;)julia

angela said...

Poor girl....being sick and pregnant stinks. I hope you feel better soon. Congratulations. In our experience baby number 3 is pure joy, aside from the pregancy. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

that baby must be really cool and handsome and amazing by now (I am the baby).