This is one of the better pictures of the two of them because you can actually see Owen's face. And yes, that is Jon in the background racking leaves. Okay, so this wasn't exactly the look I was going for:

So I gave up on trying to get a picture of them together, and started to take individual pictures. Caitlin was easy, as she loves to pose for the camera. Owen was a little more work. I had to try and run ahead of him in the hope that he might actually look up at me while he was running around and smile. Yeah, that didn't happen.
Here is Owen making the "peace" sign. I thought maybe I could write "peace on earth" on the card. No? Too tacky you say? Nevermind.
I did manage a couple of decent shots in the 70 or so that I took. I won't post them here just in case I use them for my card. But I am going to attempt another round of picture-taking soon.
3 comments:
You are a crack-up! I would have loved to see you running around the yard trying to "capture" the moment on film (or memory card:0)
I'm glad to see that Owie was in the moment and flashed a "peace on earth" to the camera for mommy.
Auntie S
Hi, the camera is taking clear pictures!! Looks like a nice sunny day today , you might want to try again!
Happy picture taking.
Ha, ha..love your post. Thankfully Isaac wasn't walking yet when we took our picture a couple of weeks ago. Now that he is walking that is all he wants to do... You know...it might be fun to send an "in action" photo of your kids..just to be different. It might be cute :)
Post a Comment