Friday, November 7, 2008

Our family, by Caitlin

This morning Caitlin was working on drawing a picture of our family. Here it is (clockwise, from top-right: Daddy, Mommy, Caitlin (holding her doll), and Owen). Then she drew some more. When I asked her what that big rectangular shaped thing is on the right side of the page, she told me "It is toast in a toaster for us all to enjoy" Okay, Caitlin.

Caitlin loves to draw-but I hate clutter-so I typically hang up her art work on the fridge for the day, and then throw it away. I always feel bad doing that because I know that in the future I'll wish that I still had some to look back at. So I thought I should just take a picture of her work and post it on my blog. That way it doesn't take up any space in my house and I'll be able to document it for the future. So now, from time to time, I will post some of her art work. This is more for me, but I hope that you can enjoy her art work too!

1 comment:

McJason's said...

Good thinking! By the way, I think Miss Caitlin is quite a little Rembrandt!
Auntie S.