Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making tents

Caitlin has really been into making "tents" lately. She gathers a bunch of blankets and uses chairs, tables, pillows, toys and whatever else she can find to create one. Most of the time as she's trying to set it up, Owen is pulling it down, which doesn't go over well with Caitlin. Once it is all finally set up (after I remove Owen from the room), she always sets up a picnic with her play food and invites Owen and myself to join her.

A completed tent:


As you can see, Owen was very excited to be playing in this tent:

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Owen's face is classic! I remember those days as a kid...how fun!

McJason's said...

There's that beautiful, fluffy little hairdo again:).

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's quite the tent. We should make one next time I visit. Yes, Owen does look excited! How long did the tent last? Lisa

Anonymous said...

My kids did this sort of stuff all the time. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Owen and Caitlin are taking off with their tent into the great unknown... At least by the look on Owens face!