Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! But I have good reason...we've been having computer "issues." We brought in our computer last week to someone who actually knows something about computers, and it turns out our hard drive was completely fried and so we had to get that replaced. Thankfully I only use our home computer for Internet and pictures, and I always back up my pictures, so I didn't lose anything. Anyway, the computer is back in working order, and I'm back with more pictures of my kids!
Every summer the parks and rec department put on a track meet for little kids (every Wednesday night for 6 weeks). This is Caitlin's third year participating, and Owen's first time. My kids love the running events the most - there is the 50M hurdles, and the 50M dash. (They also have long jump, softball throw, etc...)
Can you see Owen and Jon at the starting line? (and aren't those little hurdles the cutest thing ever!)

Owen laughed the entire time he was running the race. At the first hurdle, he came to a complete stop and then very carefully stepped over it.

But he decided that was way too much work and so since he was in the last lane, he just ran
around the hurdles for the rest of the race

He didn't want to stop running once his race was over so he just kept on going...

...and going...

and then he decided to stop.

The four year
olds race is much more competitive:

Caitlin did pretty well

She kept telling me that she won since she got a (participation) ribbon. I didn't tell her any differently.
2 comments:
Caitlyn looks quicker than lightning in those pink sweats!! That is hilarious that Owen kept on running!!
Too adorable! I love the pic of Owen when he plopped down on the track. So cute! Looks like a fun event!
Post a Comment