They certainly weren't roughing it this time around. This cabin even had a bathroom inside it!
I think Caitlin's favorite thing was that the cabin had bunk beds.
Caitlin was a big help with getting the campfire ready.
The cabin was wheelchair accessible so it had a ramp. This is where Owen spent 90% of his time.
The other 10% was spent playing with rocks.


Caitlin's time was divided equally between climbing up the bunk bed and swinging on the porch swing.

And it's not camping without s'mores. Although I discovered my kids aren't big fans of the s'more. Caitlin doesn't like chocolate (crazy, huh?) and it turns out she doesn't like her marshmallows roasted. So she just ate plain marshmallows. Owen preferred just the graham crackers. But don't worry, I ate their portions of the chocolate.
Oh wait, he also spent some time playing with a tractor.
Caitlin's time was divided equally between climbing up the bunk bed and swinging on the porch swing.
And it's not camping without s'mores. Although I discovered my kids aren't big fans of the s'more. Caitlin doesn't like chocolate (crazy, huh?) and it turns out she doesn't like her marshmallows roasted. So she just ate plain marshmallows. Owen preferred just the graham crackers. But don't worry, I ate their portions of the chocolate.
1 comment:
fun it looks like your in bow fun was the cabin expensive
Post a Comment