Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Caitlin turns four, con't

Caitlin is my sensitive child. She's a girly girl who loves other kids, but is very cautious around adults who she is not very familiar with. She loves books, music, dolls, crafts and games. She loves to shop (!), help Mommy in the kitchen, play with her brother (when she's in the mood), and hang out with her cousins and friends. Caitlin is kind of particular about things and thrives on routine...so don't try to change things up with Caitlin! We always have to remind Caitlin that she is not the boss. Caitlin is smart (at least her mommy thinks so) and she is very excited about going to school one day. Caitlin can play nicely in her room for hours each day, which I love! And she knows how to clean up after herself, which I love even more. Of course there are days when that is not always true.

The following pictures were taken on Sunday, her actual birthday, before we left for church. I straightened her hair for the occasion:


3 comments:

McJason's said...

What a little model! I love her pose in picture "3".....
Auntie S

Anonymous said...

That's some long hair on my darling niece. She looks very grown up in her Sunday clothes. Of course she's in pink! Auntie Lisa.

Rachael said...

What a little princess! She's so cute. I can't believe she is 4 already! It doesn't seem like we left WA that long ago.