Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A different view

Remember the other day when I wrote a post about Owen and how he has this blanket that he loves but only holds it when he sleeps? Well, never mind about that. He now loves to have it with him every sleeping, and waking, moment. A common view that I have of Owen is of him running away from me with his blanket being pulled behind him:
In other news, I cut Caitlin's hair this morning!! Good-bye long, scraggly hair:Ah, much better:
Hope you enjoyed these pictures of the back of O and C's heads:)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Your house looks beautiful. I think you should post some pics of that too...or send me some. Simply because I am nosy and always like seeing other people's homes. Did you guys build it yourselves? Just to make you feel better about the blanket situation...Ella is 4 and still loves to take her blanky with her wherever she goes. Sometimes, I see her stealing it away from Jack if she forgot to take one with.

Rachael said...

Your house looks so elegant...please post pics!
Isaac has a blanket similar to that one and I sewed one like it so he'd have two (so I could wash one when he was using the other) Now I just need to figure out how to duplicate this favorite bear of his. :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful person got you that blanket? =) Every child needs a blanky or "nigh-nigh" as ours gets called. Caitlin's hair looks great, kudos to you for your bravery in cutting it yourself! Can't wait to see it in person.

McJason's said...

Ahhh, Owie is just like his cousin J' w/the blankey. J' has drug his around for years, and it is being held together by threads at this point:).

Can't wait to see Caitlin's new hairdo. I'm sure she's adorable!
Auntie S.