Jon and I, along with Owen, showed up at dinner time and were treated to a delicious lasagna dinner and scrumptious cheesecake dessert! It was such a treat to have dinner made for us...THANK YOU to Auntie S.!!!
After dinner the kids decorated cookies:
Check out the concentration of Cousin D. and Cousin M. Cousin M. had more "decorations" on her shirt than the actual cookie-she was trying so hard to reach the cookies in the back and ended up leaning right into the cookies that had already been decorated...which probably wasn't so funny to her mommy, but I sure had a good laugh. 
What a fun night!!
2 comments:
Well, it was an honor to have you guys over for Valentine's Day, and I loved spending every minute w/my sweet little niece. Thank you, C' for brightening up my afternoon with your smile:). And, thank you, too Auntie C' for decorating the cookies. Auntie S. was pooped!
Sounds like a good time had by all. I must say that I appreciate the way cousin D is dressed for cookie decorating, so much easier to clean him than the clothes. :) Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment