Saturday, February 7, 2009

Caitlin turns four

Tomorrow is Caitlin's fourth birthday, but we had her birthday party today. And yesterday we baked her cake and cupcakes:Caitlin tried really hard to fill up each spot. Every time she would fill one up, she told me who that cupcake was for (If she put a really small spoonful in, that cupcake would be for Owen...A big spoonful was for daddy). After she was done, I had to fill in the rest for her when she wasn't looking.
My mom and sister came down Friday night to help out with everything, including decorating these cupcakes:
And this cake:
This morning Grandma made Caitlin her favorite breakfast, Crepes. Of course Caitlin wanted to help out:
We invited Caitlin's friends/cousins to Jungle Playland for her party:

Opening gifts:Blowing out her candle:Licking off all of the frosting: Her favorite gift was probably this umbrella (or "rain-brella" as Caitlin calls it). As soon as we got home she wanted to go outside with it, and her matching rain boots...even though it was a beautiful, sunny day!

4 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

McJason's said...

Love the high-speed internet connection! Now I can see so many more pics:). The rain-brella and boots are darling, and I love that she wanted to go outside and enjoy the sunshine in them! Perhaps she was protecting herself from those nasty UV rays:).

Rachael said...

She is so cute! Quite the stylin' little 4 year old that's for sure. Rain or Sunshine so she knows she looks good :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLIN!!!
I wish I could be there and celebrate the day with some elephant noices and monkey faces!!! Have a very happy 4th Birthday ;)

PS the cake and cupcakes look soooo good mmmmmmmm!