Friday, September 19, 2008

How we shop...

The only way I can go grocery shopping is with the kids in one of these carts:
It makes my life a lot easier.
I've stopped shopping later on in the afternoon, and on weekends. Competition for these carts is fierce. As long as I go in the morning, I can still usually find one available. You see, now that the kids know about these 'race-car' carts, I just can't go back to the regular old boring ones. Plus, if I have to use the regular ones, I put Owen in the front part and that leaves Caitlin to either sit in the back part (which leaves very little room for groceries), or she has to walk beside me (which is dangerous...I'm always paranoid she's going to get run over by some pushy shopper). The best part is that it makes grocery shopping with kids almost enjoyable. Owen absolutely loves to just sit there and spin the steering wheel, he seems to never get tired of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! How come they never had these type of carts when we were kids??? I showed my students and they said they'd like to try them now at age 12!