Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Since it was such a beautiful day today, I decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch down the road. Caitlin had a great ole' time posing for pictures for me. Owen, on the other hand, did not look my way once for picture. Not a single time. He was to busy playing with all the hay in the pumpkin field. We also visited the chickens, pigs and donkeys there. I'm sure this won't be our only trip to the pumpkin patch this season, as we have a couple more farms close by that we need to check out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! So fun! and the pictures are great. keep it up. I'm gonna have to come for a visit soon.

Rachael said...

Your blog is so fun! I'm having camera issues and can't upload my pics. I have to get them on a cd and then load them to the computer...so it makes blogging a bit more difficult and not as interesting for me :) Your kids are adorable! Too bad we don't live near each other...Owen and Isaac would be great friends. They seem a lot alike. :)