And here, just for fun, is a picture from happier days
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Momma called the doctor and the doctor said...
Owen is sick. Like a I’m-gonna-scream-every-time-my-mom-tries-to-put-me-down kind of sick. So he’s been living on my hip for the last three days, which makes it quite difficult to get anything done around the house. (Thanks to Jon for picking up Taco del Mar for supper…otherwise we would have had cereal). He’s had a fever and has been miserable since Sunday, so I decided to take him to the doctor today just to make sure it wasn’t anything too serious. His throat looked pretty bad, but the strep test was negative…so it looks like it’s just a virus. And now I have a sore throat and runny nose. Oh PLEASE don’t let Caitlin be next!!!
And here, just for fun, is a picture from happier days
And here, just for fun, is a picture from happier days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment