Wednesday, October 8, 2008

At Grandma's

The kids and I are spending the week up at my parents house, since Jon is out of town on business. We haven't even been here 24 hours and already Owen has caused much destruction. If there is one thing to say about my parents house, it is that it is not child proof! My sweet little Owen has turned into a big ole' stinker. I was trying to clean up the kitchen last night, and little did I know Owen had gotten into the big container of dishwasher soap (the powder kind) and was playing in it like it was a sandbox. And all he wants to do is climb the stairs (yeah, no gate at grandma's house). Anyway, I'll try getting some pictures up later, once I figure out how to get them on my mom's computer.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Boys will be boys won't they! Isaac is the same way...he got into a bucket of pennies at my mom's last Saturday...thankfully he didn't put any in his mouth. It's amazing how fast they are. You blink and they are into something they shouldn't be :)