Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dressing up dolls

The other day I was going through Caitlin's closet and I came across some of her newborn clothes. I took them out to show Caitlin how small she once was. Caitlin's response was something like "Oh, they're so tiny...can my dolls fit them?" Sure. So we spent the next few minutes dressing up her dolls. Caitlin could not contain her excitement, she was just giddy about it all. It was getting close to lunch time, so Caitlin then asked if she could eat lunch at her "little" table with her dolls. So while I was making lunch for Caitlin, she was making lunch for her dolls.

And to think I was going to buy her doll clothes for Christmas. I'm sure her dolls will get much more use out of these clothes then Caitlin ever did.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love her face in this picture...she looks so excited :) It's amazing what simple things can make their day.

Anonymous said...

Caitlin looks very happy and so do the dolls. Yum! What's for lunch. I think I need some to make me smile that big too. Auntie Lisa