Monday, October 13, 2008

A day for cake

Today is my birthday. At least I'm not 30...yet. Jon had the day off work so our little family hung out together all day. Jon and Caitlin baked me a cake and I was banned from the kitchen while the baking and decorating were taking place. Here is the final product (and a proud girl...and the flowers I was given from Jon):



(Isn't that a cute cake?!!)

Later we all went out for a delicious lunch and then went to Costco to pick out my new camera (!). My old 3 MP digital camera is done. Then we came home and enjoyed the very tasty cake! Now the kids are sleeping and I'm just going to take it easy the rest of the night. It's been a good day.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday!!! Ooooooh....a new camera...what kind did you get? That is so sweet that Jon and Caitlin made a cake for you. Glad you enjoyed your day!

McJason's said...

I want a piece of that cake!! Auntie S

amy said...

Happy Birthday to You! (that would be terrible to be 30!) :)